Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nolan, Nolan, Nolan, keep those balls a rollin'....RYAN!!!!

When I was a young kid and sports figures were someone you looked up to I only had a few. But one that stands out more than anything is Nolan Ryan. I contribute this to a) both of my grandmothers were big Ranger fans, and one would cut out every Nolan article that came out in the local papers, b) my uncle took his sons to some autograph signing with many different sports figures and got Nolan’s autograph on a Texas Ranger Nolan Ryan baseball card, of which I still own.

I tell you all this to convey my excitement of Nolan becoming the latest edition to the Texas Rangers. I do not know much about the science of baseball and why this is a good thing, but it does give me that warm feeling inside for our Texas Rangers.

2 comments:

WastedTripBaby said...

Now if we can only get Pete Incaviglia back to hit the home runs...In other news, I put a link from my blog to yours. You should see you traffic increase by at least one.

Unknown said...

This is the one...